EISEN 1740G Precision Engine Lathe with 3" Spindle Bore, 10HP
is on back order
EISEN 1740G Precision Engine Lathe with 3 Inch Spindle Bore
- Larger spindle through hole allows larger diameter parts than the competition.
- Precision NSK and SKF bearings installed on spindle to ensure accuracy and rigidity for heavy cutting.
- Maximum cutting depth can be 8mm and roundness reaching 3 micron (200mm long).
- Heat treated and precision ground alloy gears.
- Wear-resistant phosphor bronze lead screw nuts.
- Equipped with plastic rear gears, so that shafts and gears inside headstock are well protected if crash should occur (optional).
- Cone clutch overload device in apron to ensure safety when operating.
Extra large tailstock clamp
- Increased rigidity through greater clamping surface.
- Choose between fast movement or fine control with the optional two-speed tailstock.
- Bedways of cross slide and bed are automatically lubricated with a lubrication pump that lubricates as the carriage moves.
- Oil bath lubrication for cross feedscrew & nuts provide extra degree of protection and prolong service life.
- Heat treated Meehanite casting bed. Hardness of bed reaching HS70 (approx. HRC 53)
- One-piece base combines high rigidity and good vibration dampening characteristic.
- Universal gearbox for both inch and metric threading — conversion table is also included.
- High-capacity coolant system offers ample coolant output.
|Swing over Bed||16.9” (430 mm)|
|Swing over Cross Slide||9.45” (240 mm)|
|Swing over Gap||25.59” (650 mm)|
|Bed Width||11.81” (300 mm)|
|Spindle Bore||3 1/16” (78 mm)|
|Taper of Spindle Bore||MT 7|
|Spindle Speed||40~2000 (12 steps)|
|Inch Thread Range||4 ~ 56 TPI|
|Metric & Module Thread Range (17)||0.5 ~ 7 mm|
|D.P. Thread Range (36)||4 ~ 56 mm|
|Longitudinal Feeds Range||0.0020 ~ 0.0323 ipr (0.05 ~ 0.82 mm/rev)|
|Cross Feeds Range||0.0008 ~ 0.011 ipr (0.02 ~ 0.28 mm/rev)|
|Leadscrew Diameter||1.38” (35 mm)|
|Leadscrew Pitch||4 TPI|
|Taper of Tailstock Center||MT 4|
|Tailstock Quill Travel||6” (152 mm)|
|Tailstock Quill Diameter||2.28” (58 mm)|
|Main Drive Motor||10 HP|
|Coolant Pump||1/8 HP|
|Compound Rest Travel||5” (127 mm)|
|Cross Slide Travel||9.84" (250 mm)|
|Machine Length||85” (2160 mm)|
|Machine Width||32” (810 mm)|
|Machine Height||47” (1190 mm)|
|Packing Length||90” (2280mm)|
|Packing Width||37” (950 mm)|
|Packing Height||64” (1620 mm)|
|Net Weight||3880 lbs (1760 kg)|
|Gross Weight||4101 lbs (1860 kg)|
- 3-Jaw scroll chuck
- 4-Jaw independent chuck
- Back plate (only if chuck is plainback)
- Steady rest
- Follow rest
- Coolant system
- 4-way tool post
- 2-speed tailstock
- Safety pin mechanism for headstock gear protection
- Auto lubrication for carriage
- Longitudinal carriage stops
- Work light
- Rear splash guard
- Tools and tool box
- 4-position carriage stop
- Micro carriage stop
- Live centers
- Rear cutter rest
- Taper turning attachment
- Change gears for D.P. and module threads
- Change gears for 2 TPI and 3 TPI threads
- 5C lever collet closer
- Driving plate
- Aloris-style quick change tool post
- Digital Readout (DRO)
- Hydraulic copying attachment
- Chip guard
For freight shipping quotes, please let us know 1) your destination zip code and 2) whether you have a forklift to unload machine tools.
If you have any questions please let us know we’ll be happy to help.