4" Angle-Locking Milling Vise w/ Swivel Base (Vertex VA-4), Made in Taiwan
Angle-Locking Milling Machine Vise with 4" Opening and Swivel Base
• Made by VERTEX, the largest machine tool accessories company in Taiwan. Since 1978, over 35 years of experience in manufacturing milling vise.
• The enclosed lead screw and sliding surface are hardened and ground.
• Highest clamping power. It is very accurate and durable.
• The vise is designed that the horizontal force generated by tightening the handle pushes the hemisphere within the movable jaw and thus thrusts the movable jaw downward, therefore the workpiece does not lift, even if it is held at the top of the jaw plates.
• Four setting positions of the jaw plates are available, widening the jaw plate's opening.
• Accurate within 0.02mm
• Clamping force: 2500 kgf