S-2A Milling Machine Key Features
- 9" x 49" table
- R8 taper spindle
- 3 HP variable speed motor
- High precision angular contact bearings in spindle designed for both high precision and the ability to take thrust loads
- "Turcite-B" bearing material on way surfaces
- MEEHANITE casting: Fine grain, high density cast iron with the Meehanite process provides superior vibration dampening.
- Hardened & ground table
- Hardened & ground ways
- Hardened & ground quill is chromed for long service life
- Power quill feed with 3 feed rates and adjustable feed stop & automatic feed trip release
- Adjustable backlash
- Rugged heavy-duty construction
- Dovetail slide ways
- One-shot lubrication system for slideways and leadscrews
|Vertical Travel of Knee
||Variable Speed 60 ~ 4200
|Quill Feed per Revolution.
||0.0016”, 0.0032”, 0.0059”/rev
|Head swivel left and right
|Head swivel in and out
|Spindle to Table
||2.9” ~ 18.9”
||63” x 54” x 73”
||220V / 3ph or 440V / 3ph (220V is the default, please notify us if 440V is needed)
Made in Taiwan
High Precision You Can Count On
Our milling spindles are hardened, precision ground and chromed. The spindle is supported by high precision preloaded ABEC-7 (P4) bearings. Spindle runout is within 0.00015”.
- PROMOTION: Free X-axis powerfeed
- Toolbox with toolkit
- Spindle draw bar
- Chip cover
- One-shot lubrication system
- Manual & parts list
We will compare shipping rates among UPS Freight, DHE, ESTES, RoadRunner and others to find you the best rate.
For freight shipping quotes, please let us know 1) your destination zip code and 2) whether you have a forklift to unload machine tools.
About Eisen Machinery
Based in Ontario, California, Eisen Machinery brings you the finest quality new machine tools from Taiwan. With more than 25 years of experience in the business, we hand pick the best valued machines for you.