Mitutoyo 2109S-10 Dial Indicator, 0-1mm, 0.001mm Graduation, ±5µm, 8mm stem Dia
$ 85.00 $ 127.00
is on back order
itutoyo 2109S-10 Dial Indicator, 0-1mm, 0.001mm Graduation, ±5µm, 8mm stem Dia
High Resolution Dial Indicator 1mm (0.2mm)
A Mitutoyo shockproof, water resistant, multi-revolution dial indicator suited to comparison measurement applications. The jewelled movement provides lowest friction and stiction for smooth and precise operation.
- Bezel diameter Ø57mm. Supplied with limit markers and a bezel clamp.
- The outer clamp and lifting lever (optional) can be attached to either the right or left side. These parts can easily be installed and removed without tools.
- Secure adhesion between the bezel and crystal as well as the use of an O-ring prevents water or oil penetration.
- The spindle is made of high strength quench hardened stainless steel which resists arduous use.
- Contact point is carbide.
- A special alloy is used for the sector gears to provide improved wear resistance.
- The indicator uses jewelled bearings, providing excellent indication sensitivity and durability.
- Application of a hard coating on the surface of the crystal makes the gauge highly scratch and chemical resistant.